State of TRACOM March 2012
This report is late, again, sorry. Here we go…
During the month of February, the SFMCA Faculty issued 176 grades to 40 unique students. March promises to be back to our standard numbers by virtue of being a longer month.
As previously announced, Master Gunnery Sergeant James Maarsingh has been appointed to the Infantry School Directorship. He’s also been promoted to Master Guns lately, so congratulate him when you see him.
The Maritime Operations School (MO) is now vacant. As of now I am accepting applications for the post and will continue to do so until 30APR2012.
Requirements for are listed below.
1. All TRACOM Staff members must have completed PD-10 (Marine Basic Training), PD-20 and OTS;
2. Must be a member in good standing of STARFLEET;
3. Be at least 18 years of age;
4. Branch Directors must have completed every course offered by their Branch up to and including the –30 level coursework (Bachelor’s of Military Science);
5. If a staff member is appointed to a position within TRACOM, and that person has not completed the requirements for the position, he/she shall have 60 days to complete the requirements or be asked to resign the position;
6. All candidates should review the TRACOM Policies and Procedures Manual paying close attention to the duties outlined in sections 3.01, 3.02, 3.04 Doctrine Section sub-section Branch Directors, and section 3.05 IN FULL.
Please send your ‘Fleet resume, a letter of intent, and why you feel you would make a valuable addition to the Training and Doctrine Command Staff to me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Good luck to all candidates and I look forward to having to making a difficult decision in May.
That’s what I have at the moment. More will be coming under separate cover a bit later.
OIC, 225th MSG